[Kbi-webcivics] Draft Thoughts - Healthcare - Records system

Timothy Holborn timothy.holborn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:57:47 AEST 2018

All draft and IMHO field of considerations:

I've been looking into the health-records system and i'm finding some of
these people in the health-sector, problematic.

The health authority's number is: 02 82982600 and 02 62895578 - i called
asking whether there was a demo, apparently they believed this was
unnecessary, one operator advised me that she never tested anything before
she purchased it.  (I doubt she can be bound to her representation, indeed
it would reasonably be an act of cruelty to do so - but one, that the
operator does not consider a concern for her income generating moments in
giving me BS responses, undermining investigation 'in good faith' for a set
of issues, that are suggested to be - in the interests of the people.)

A few thoughts:
https://twitter.com/SailingDigital/status/1022012532033302528  (note:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objective_structured_clinical_examination )

Broader thoughts being drafted:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zyM6wCNwusxvXPQVTYBOScCKoYQ5FsbJ176IxuAoM4Q/edit?usp=sharing
but
that's really quite tricky stuff overall...

Information wars are different to the once undertaken by other medium.  It
looks like the protection of the 'call centre environment' is providing a
unhealthy work environment of what may be considered 'disturbed thoughts',
I am entirely sure, they have NFI what it is they're toying with, nor does
it seem they provide sufficient care and diligence to consider the
interests of a class of engagement modality they call simply - 'consumers'.

I think its fair to say, the big money is on delivering death to democracy
for a few short-term dollars; in so doing, endorse the status of 'consumer'
to be put in place of wording in agreements, such as 'human'.  I am
therefore making an amended version of the document formerly known as the
UDHR to reflect our governments position generally:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y7QIR_pzjMzvEjWycxkBK_tqRcYkPQQvVjeBkQD3cZ0/edit?usp=sharing
and
to entertain me a little, in what is otherwise a day filled with activity
that renders me in a position, to have a lot to think about generally...

(It is my hope, this would provide a little positive light on what has been
otherwise, a deeply concerning series of interactions for a day whilst also
considering, perhaps its important to find a simple way to reflect what it
is, they're just slowly chipping away at, for another dollar, along the
way. )

In my evaluation, I believe it is reasonable to be concerned about this
health records system and its governance structure.  If anything, the issue
seems fundamentally cultural; whilst extremely complex in nature.  I have
not been able to find someone who is proficient with technology, in a
position of leadership within the medical field; who understands the
medical field sufficiently as to be reasonably deemed capable of making
intentional decisions.

As is the purpose of this SIG - that we require a framework through which
agency of 'information fiduciaries' be rationalised, and i'm quite firm on
the idea of a knowledge banking industry to do so.  People like to throw
around, what are factually - very damaging statements about others without
consideration; as though, the few dollars more they get, makes it ok. that
they're behaviours, don't really matter...   But my question to all, in
this field that has such a significant impact on my 'world view' - what if
the operation of a medical diagnostics business acted on that same
principles you are comfortable employing for economic benefit; what if
those principles, were applied to how your autopsy got done...

What is the relationship between the moral grammar of others, as can only
be reflected back at them in a way that is made consolable to, by god.

How is it, that you ask people - to wake up, when in so many professional
fields - they really just don't care, and how do we describe in lay-terms,
why we need to be worried about these sorts of information management
system problems; without progressing adversarial communications that will
cost participants, by way of a particular group of mental health conditions
that otherwise denote 'irrelevance', at least, from a compensation related
- point of view...

Tim.

--
believed to be clean.